Smile Confidently At Any Age
Our adult patients truly appreciate their new, beautiful smiles and renewed confidence! Getting orthodontic treatment improves your appearance and enhances your oral health for a lifetime. Most people are excellent candidates for orthodontic treatment and you may be, too. If you’re interested in high-quality adult orthodontics in Laguna Niguel and Laguna Beach, CA, then our experts at Kimball Orthodontics are here to help!
Braces Aren’t Just For Teenagers
According to the American Association of Orthodontists, 20% of all orthodontic patients in America are more than 21 years of age. While traditionally, braces were seen as an orthodontic treatment for teenagers, today’s patients are realizing that adults have options, too.
Benefits Of Orthodontic Treatment
No matter your age, straighter teeth provide multiple benefits for your oral health as well as your personal well-being. For adults, the advantages are even greater and can include:
- Enhanced appearance & smile
- Increased oral health
- Improved self-confidence
- Prevention of oral health issues like gum disease and tooth decay
- Prevention of bone loss caused by improperly positioned teeth
- Improved ability to bite and chew
Available Treatment Options For Adults
If the idea of wearing metal braces is keeping you from a beautiful set of teeth, then you’ll be glad to know that advancements in modern orthodontics mean you now have options. In addition to traditional metal braces, we offer both options below for adults who prefer a more discreet treatment method.
- Traditional Metal Braces – As the most popular option for orthodontic treatment, metal braces are perfect for any case and are proven to be very effective at treating even the most complex orthodontic issues. Thanks to advancements in self-ligating braces technology, these brackets are more sleek and comfortable than ever before.
- Clear Braces – Designed to work just like traditional metal braces, but they are made from a ceramic material that is designed to blend in with your natural smile. With the same great results as metal braces, this type of bracket is the “clear” choice for patients who may prefer a more discreet and aesthetically appealing look during treatment.
Schedule your free consultation today to get started on your happiest, healthiest smile!